Job Openings at Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
Are you looking for the "right" job?
You spend a huge part of your day working. Wouldn't it be great to enjoy your job and the people you work with? Wisconsin Packaging Corp. is a family owned business and we treat our employees as if they are our family.
We work as a team and play as a team. We celebrate special occasions together. Birthday treats, parties and outings are just a few ways we show our care and respect for each other.
If you have an interest in working at WPC in one of the following areas, please send your resume to us (don't forget to specify the area of interest):
General Production Employees
We are currently hiring general production employees. Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shift. Most benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
Commercial Driver/Shipping Operations
Responsible for safely and efficiently operating a tractor-trailer or straight truck to deliver sheets or finished products to customers and in accordance with federal and state laws. Performs shipping related activities such as fork lift operation, warehouse management, operation of the bander, and bailing scrap stock. This position is intended to be approximately a 50/50 % driver and shipping operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports finished goods and raw materials to and from our manufacturing facility, customers and suppliers.
- Inspecting vehicles and trailers for mechanical items and safety issues and perform operator preventative maintenance.
- Comply with all DOT regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Willing to submit to background checks, DOT drug testing and physical requirements
- Operates a forklift safely, loading/unloading trailers, moving work in progress and finished stock within the warehouse.
- Operates the bander and bailer as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to receive/ maintain a current Lift Truck Operator License.
Have a valid state Commercial Drivers’ License and meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements.
The Shipping Coordinator will perform all office procedures required for efficient operation of this department. This position serves as back up to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist and serve as a backup for daily billing responsibilities. Create bills of lading as required.
- Schedule deliveries and create load lists.
- Perform activities related to raw stock / warehouse receiving.
- Maintain accurate inventory control using the Harry Rhodes management system.
- Assist in the housekeeping and layout of the warehouse area.
- Consistently show ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Makes deliveries with straight-truck, as needed.
Please submit your resume with letter of interest and salary history to:
Human Resources Manager
Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
P.O. Box 28
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
-- or --