Job Openings at Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
Are you looking for the "right" job?
You spend a huge part of your day working. Wouldn't it be great to enjoy your job and the people you work with? Wisconsin Packaging Corp. is a family owned business and we treat our employees as if they are our family.
We work as a team and play as a team. We celebrate special occasions together. Birthday treats, parties and outings are just a few ways we show our care and respect for each other.
If you have an interest in working at WPC in one of the following areas, please send your resume to us (don't forget to specify the area of interest):
General Production Employees
We are currently hiring general production employees. Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shift. Most benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably with machine operation familiarity. The tasks vary daily but will include feeding corrugated sheets into machines that manufacture boxes, working on glue lines that finish the boxes, hand labor building displays or assemblies. A commitment to safety, quality and attendance are very important. The job is very physical and standing on your feet for the entire shift is not uncommon.
Rotary/Flexo Machine Operations
Candidate will be responsible for all activities associated with running a 4-color rotary die cutter, including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup print and die cut sections in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Monitor box quality, including, but not limited to loose liner, warp, correct size, and print.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet production goals.
- Train and assist others with job duties on the machine.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, and Quality Data.
- Adheres to the production schedule and is available for overtime at short notice.
- Must be flexible to change shifts, if necessary.
- Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Reports any unusual scheduling issues to supervisor.
- Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
Please submit your resume with letter of interest and salary history to:
Human Resources Manager
Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
P.O. Box 28
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
-- or --